The Meramec Ambulance District offers emergency medical services to the City of Pacific and the surrounding area. The District maintains stations in Pacific and Robertsville.
Programs & Services
In addition to emergency services, the District also offers other programs and services, including:
- Car seat safety inspections
- CPR classes every other month
- Free blood pressure checks
- Participation in school career days
- Safety classes at local schools
For more information regarding free services, call the non-emergency phone line at 636-451-5816.